• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

anyone missing an xj?????

BPB

NAXJA Forum User
There is a burnt shell of an xj up on larch mt. here in vancouver. It "was" a black two door with a rubicon express sticker on the front fender, had stock uppers everything else was gone. sorry didn't have a camera.

to get to the jeep do you take a right at the yellow gate at the quary, go quite a ways take a left then another emediate left then go up that hill for a ways and its on the right? if its the same one im talking about that has been there before we got all the snow last winter

i was told it wasn't stolen, i heard it was a buddies buddie's jeep that had an engine fire

i saw it once before the big snow, then i was the first one up there right after it melted and though that would be a nice lift to have, a week later it was pulled down the raod, stripped of the lift, then a month later pushed off the edge

Back