• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Times are tough, rent me your engine hoist!

xcm

NAXJA Forum User
SO im in need of an engine hoist for about a week, i dont have the room to justify buying one, and id rather flow someone here some cash then rent one commercially. IF POSSIBLE.
so, if you have a good working engine hoist, in the west LA area, and dont see yourself needing it in the next 2-3 weeks, hit me up!

Not in west LA, but in Riverside. PM me if your interested.

AHAHAH, Im guessing youve been off of work for a little while .!.:D.!.

4xSanta said:
Got one if u need one in Costa Mesa for as long as u need it.......SANTA

And I can haul it up there this weekend. I have to go to Sequoia's place anyways.

I got one in Garden Grove too. Its the one with the fold up legs so it takes up less space than the huge ones. I used it for my jeep not too long ago.

such an awesome response, gotta love naxja. i thank you all!

garden grove or costa mesa would be closest.
xjohnnyc: delivery would be tops, but it would make me feel a tad bit guilty, but if you are coming by west la.... it would be tops, sending PM

again, thanks everyone

As of now, I'm hoping to drop off some doors at Sequoia's place Saturday morning. WLA is not THAT much further than Redondo Beach.

I'll talk to Santa and get his hoist.

xjohnnyc said:
As of now, I'm hoping to drop off some doors at Sequoia's place Saturday morning. WLA is not THAT much further than Redondo Beach.

I'll talk to Santa and get his hoist.

also, when i say west LA, im not being too accurate, its actually westchester, just on the other side of LAX from redondo....

mucho thanks for everyone involved.

So send me your address. I'll get the hoist from Santa on Friday and will be driving up there Saturday morning.

Back