• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Someone STOLE MY BUMPER!!!!!

crazyjim

NAXJA Forum User
Son of a b*tch!!!! :gag::gag::gag:

dscf3085sp7.jpg

Oh.... phew... found it! :scared::spin1::worship:

dscf3086nz8.jpg

While it's off, let's do some work :D

dscf3087ti4.jpg

dscf3088be7.jpg

dscf3089rp0.jpg

dscf3090ku6.jpg

dscf3094wk0.jpg

Thoughts? Like the color? It's called "Black Night Metallic"

it looks like you put sand in the paint.

:D

fyi dont pull on that bumper. ever. the bumper is strong enough but 3 bolts in the frame on each side is not. it will tear the holes right out of the frame.

that thing looks even better painted! :cheers:

GrimmJeeper said:
it looks like you put sand in the paint.

:D

fyi dont pull on that bumper. ever. the bumper is strong enough but 3 bolts in the frame on each side is not. it will tear the holes right out of the frame.

that thing looks even better painted! :cheers:
Yea I know. I was talking to a few people, I'm gonna have some plate added down the frame rails.

Thanks for the compliments though :D

ya know if you had a bunch of slots drilled in the skid plate that would make a bitchin place to mount a trans cooler....

or maybe some louvers like upside down hood scoops! :D

Speaking of the background.........

When we taking that pontoon boat out?????????

BTW, is that color gonna go with PURPLE???? haha

It looks good. I really like the color..

GSequoia said:
That's a real tough guy's dog you got there boy.

lol.. The dog is guarding the bumping so that no one steals it again.. :laugh3:

You should have painted it flat black to match your fenders. :gag:

E

Dude, that dog will rip your ankles to SHREDS!!!

Andy, pontoon belongs to my parents, it's boring... it's only good for getting completely sh*tfaced on :laughed: which we've done a few times... And it's not purple asshat!!!!!

Billy, I know it's not a winch bumper, I just want to make sure if I ever go out and get destroyed stuck, it's not gonna rip that purdy bumper off... no big deal. As for the back bolts, I dunno how the hell I'm gonna get those on :laugh: I'm so lazy they'll probably never go on. Until you yell at me enough.

hellbilly04 said:
are you f'ing blind dude! There's 5 bolts per side & NO it's not a winch bumper.
dude chill out! :D its not an issue of how many bolts, its how close together they are. the front of the XJ is still part of the unibody. they look like frame rails but dont have the strength of an actual frame. if the mounts do go back far enough along the frame all the stress of a hard pull goes right onto the front of the weak ass framerails, and twists the SHIT out of em, especially buried in deep sand where you need to be snatched out hard. its not your bumper its the design of the XJ unibody that sucks.

prerunner bumpers arent made to pull on anyway, they are made to play bumper cars with :D:D

That is the ugliest looking cat I have ever seen :laugh:

crazyjim said:
Dude, that dog will rip your ankles to SHREDS!!!

Andy, pontoon belongs to my parents, it's boring... it's only good for getting completely sh*tfaced on :laughed: which we've done a few times...

OH, so it's even FUNNER than it looks!! Those are the funnest boats ever, dude!!

Back