• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

xj's for sale???

alek21

NAXJA Forum User
hey guys, im pretty new on here, and ive been searching for an xj for quite a while now.. anybody know of any good ones for sale within the 4000 and below range? looking for one with some work done to it, lift, tires, etc.. let me know please! thank you, alek

thanks, but i have emailed that guy a couple times and he doesnt reply. sounds like a nice cherokee. pretty much all the ones on craigslist are sold,haha ive pretty much called on all of em! lol.. i was just wondering if anybody knows somebody who knows somebody ya know?

silverslk said:
what year? Transfer case preference? Color? Power windows/door locks?
What are you looking for?

i would prefer from 1990 and up, but would consider others, color really isnt a big deal, as for the t-case im not too sure, what should i be looking for? i would prefer all manual because then it cant break like the electric ones do, but once again its not too big of a deal.

they are all manual. this is not a ford product.

the 231 case, is a bit smaller, still strong. and easy to upgrade with a slip yoke eliminator.

the 242 has the option of Full time 4wd, so you can drive 4wd on the street any time. and is a little bigger.

i would recommend a 91+ or newer. with 4 grand you should be able to get a MINT stock 95+ or.. a decent condition rig that has some upgrades.

LOL, just trying to pimp my chit :D

As far a transfer cases, they are all mechanical, not electric. When looking, I'd say 94 or newer since they have the high output engine. Chrysler 8.25's are better then the Dana 35 and can come in 27 or 29 spline fdepending on year (97-98 or newer are 29 spline). Good luck with looking. :thumbup:

yes yes i did mean manual mindows and locks.. i have bad luck with the electric stuff. lol.. and thanks for all the info guys. really appreciate it!

alek

found this one. what do you guys think? pretty high miles! im pretty sure the guy lives like 5 minutes from my house.

Back