• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Not sure if we own enough XJ's..

89cherokeexj

NAXJA Forum User
jeepfamily2.jpg

what is that suppose to mean, just putting a pic up to show off the Jeeps...

89cherokeexj said:
what is that suppose to mean, just putting a pic up to show off the Jeeps...

Nothing, I'm just picking on you because you're showing off your jeeps.

Oh ok...lol Well I know they arent much to look at, but thought it was a cool pic...

Just so you guys know starting from left going right...

Blue Jeep=mom's
Red Jeep=my girls jeep
Red Jeep=dad's
White Jeep=sisters
Red Jeep= (the best one) lol MINE!

dont get mad Cal talking about quality is like Ron Jeremy talking about bringing sexy back :D have you seen his jeep?

nice fleet.

You and your family have the bug-----------------And there is no known cure.

The funny thing is my mom started the whole thing when she first bought hers. I fell in love with it and just had to have my own, so now here today we got 4 of them, the 5th being my girls. Thats another thing, I though'd I'd never find a girl that loved wheelin', muchless find a girl who drove a cherokee...lol It is definently cool though...thanks

89cherokeexj said:
I though'd I'd never find a girl that loved wheelin'
I wish my wife liked to wheel.
cussing.gif

but then again...
its my "get away".
ylsuper.gif

One question............
Can you ever own too many Jeeps?
scratch.gif

We were up to 3.
Mine....
'91 2-dr. (sold it) & a '99 4-dr.
100_1670.jpg

and the wife's...
least I think its a Jeep.
laughingsmiley.gif

'06 Liberty Limited 4x4
06Liberty042.jpg

That is the ONLY time it has been off the pavement.
oth26.gif

Bah.

Three for me ;)

89cherokeexj said:
Just so you guys know starting from left going right...

Blue Jeep=mom's
Red Jeep=my girls jeep
Red Jeep=dad's
White Jeep=sisters
Red Jeep= (the best one) lol MINE!

Two here but have owned 4, and now looking for a parts doner for another jeep project.

lets see, we've got

94 XJ (mine)
03 WJ (dads)

and over the years my dad, mom and I have had:

91 XJ (moms, then dad's)
97 ZJ (moms)
83 SJ (mine)

89cherokeexj said:
The funny thing is my mom started the whole thing when she first bought hers. I fell in love with it and just had to have my own, so now here today we got 4 of them, the 5th being my girls. Thats another thing, I though'd I'd never find a girl that loved wheelin', muchless find a girl who drove a cherokee...lol It is definently cool though...thanks

Heh, that's funny, my dad started it before I could drive (with his white company car) when he had to haul around a lot of commercial radio equipment. They gave him a choice, it was either an XJ, or some station wagon.

3stooges2.jpg

3stooges.jpg

sj4.jpg

When it came time for me to drive, I got one (the red one in picees). It happened to be 4 wheel drive. We'd never thought we'd use, and were looking for a 2 wheel drive one to save on gas/"extra parts". One day he got this idea to "test it out" and then it was all down hill (in the pocket book, and the one I rolled down) from there.

Back