• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Is Vladimir Putin a Democrat or Republican?

Ecomike

NAXJA# 2091
NAXJA Member
Opinions?

For some reference material here is a google search:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...snum=0&ct=result&cd=1&q=Russian+putin&spell=1

This turned up in my search to, first I have heard of this!

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article2400345.ece

"
The RAF scrambled to intercept eight Russian nuclear bombers heading for Britain yesterday in the biggest aerial confrontation between the two countries since the end of the Cold War.
The Tupolev-95 Bear bombers were approaching in formation when they were met by four Tornado F3 fighter jets. Defence sources said that the Russian pilots turned away as soon as they spotted the approaching Tornados and did not enter British airspace.
Norway had earlier sent four F16 jets to shadow the Russians as they neared its airspace in what Moscow insisted was a training mission. The bombers had flown over international waters from the Barents Sea to the Atlantic before heading for Britain.
Russian Bears flying in pairs have triggered several alerts this year as they neared the 12-mile British airspace zone, but this was the first time that so many bombers had simultaneously tested British air defences....."

Putin is a douchebag.

It's just posturing to show the Soviets are back and they're pissed!

Things were so much simpler/stabler during the Cold War.

91 Jeep Project said:
Is Communist an option?

I don't think so, wasn't he elected by the people of Russia in a free election?

Darky said:
What's your point? Trying to stir something up?

I think the Geogrians, Russians, Iranians, and the USA ....Et. al., are doing a good enough job of stirring the pot, they probably don't need my help!:rolleyes:

I did not want to prejudice the answers of others with my initial thoughts, just yet! :gag:

red91 said:
Define a government controlled "free" election.

Didn't our own government and the UN and the world recognize it as a free democratic election in Russia, in fact I think they have been since about 1992.

IslanderOffRoad said:
Putin is a douchebag.

If he is he about a 45 billion dollar "douchebag" at last count. But douchebag does not answer the question. Unless your answer is neither of the above?

Ecomike said:
Didn't our own government and the UN and the world recognize it as a free democratic election in Russia, in fact I think they have been since about 1992.

You actually "trust" the UN and our Government?

You do know they want their sickle and hammer back, right?

Time to go and clean the garage.

Ecomike said:
I don't think so, wasn't he elected by the people of Russia in a free election?

torino-sheep-2.jpg

fscrig75 said:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080815/ap_on_re_eu/russia_us_missile_defense

Who knows what that douche is.

Our government hasn't always done the smartest thing but we haven't threaten nuclear war in awhile I believe.

You beat me to posting that! No fare, LOL. They certianly do sound pissed!

I think Bush repeatedly and vocally left the nuclear option open for attacking Iran, Iraq and N. Korea, ever since 9/11, even as a pre-emptive strike option!

I could dig up references and proof of his statements if any one thinks I need to?

red91 said:
You actually "trust" the UN and our Government?

Good point!

Back