• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thanks Justin (XJJeeper19) !!!!

crazyjim

NAXJA Forum User
Went over to Justin's today and got my AA SYE installed. Works great, Justin even sacrificed a chunk of meat all the way to the bone on my Jeep. Let's hope that doesn't mean my Jeep's gonna burn to the ground :shocked:

Big thanks to Tony as well for letting me borrow his spare drive shaft till I get my lift on and order a shaft.

Also, check out the shot of the rear bumper from OTR!

DSCF3072.jpg

DSCF3073.jpg

DSCF3074.jpg

DSCF3075.jpg

I think Justin is headbanging while working on the 231, whatever gets the work done ;)

DSCF3076.jpg

All in all, Justin, thanks a BUNCH, I couldn't have gotten it done without you, and your prices are smokin' hot dude! Thanks for the hookup! :D

Hell yeah dude.

Justin is the man. Good work bro.

Down to the bone? you're the one who couldn't handle it....in fact it's fine, and I'm going golfing tomorrow after work...

Justin

Where you playin at? SBGC? I used to live there.

Nice, ive actually never played there.

Did you go with the heavy duty sye kit or did you shorten the stock output shaft, then drill and tap it. I bought the drill and tap sye kit from rubicon. The jeep looks good!

Wes

Man am I disappointed! I thought I was being thanked for something I didn't even have to do! Shucks...

;)

Back