• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

17' MonArk Bass boat- PRICE REDUCED.....AGAIN!

Dustin_Z

NAXJA Forum User
Due to some reasons beyond my control, I will be selling MUCH of what I own. Heres the first item. Pics are avliable on request.

MonArk 17’ Flat bottom
I purchased this boat mid-point last season and have used it about 6 times. It is a 1979 with 2 live wells, a 50HP Mercury, 19P prop, a 40 lb thrust MinnKota trolling motor, and a hummingbird depth finder.
The boat was overhauled 5 years ago, and sat in storage for 4 years after that. It has new carpet, and new flotation foam in it. The foam came from MonArk.
The tires have less than 500 miles on them, the bearings are new with less than 4 miles on them.

The batteries have been setup with an isolator. This allows the engine to charge both batteries to be charge simultaneously, while only allowing the left battery to run the accessories, and the right to crank the engine.

The depth finder is a Hummingbird WideEye. It reads up to 600'. I do have an owner’s manual for it.

I have 4 type II PFDs that go with the boat, I also have one type IV throwable PFD.

The fuel tanks are an older style metal tank that is lead lined. These tanks are no longer available anywhere. The lead lined is much superior to a standard steel tank due to the fact that the lead will not allow rust to get to the gas and contaminate it. I also have a NEW plastic 6 gallon tank.

The spare tire does not go with the boat. You can buy a new one from Lowes or similar places for about $50. Also any 5 on 4.5" lug pattern should fit it. I am using a rim for a Ford car/Ranger, or Jeep.

The following equipment is include: 2 4’ paddles, 3 flares, 80 feet of rope, anchor, 2 fire extinguishers.

The trolling motor has hit the water 3 times. It had never seen water (even rain!) when I bought the boat. The longest I ever ran it was for about 5 minutes, Effectively new.

The batteries were purchased new last year. They should still be under warranty.

The boat will be sold as a turn-key set up, complete with the gas that’s in it (one full tank, one about 4 gallons) I am asking $2700 OBO for it.

The boat is in Jacksonville, AR

Back