• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OC Meet and Greet Wednesday August 27th

TheWarWagon

NAXJA Forum User
The subject came up last night, and I figured I'd throw gas on the fire. I suggested Heroes, and everyone else who was paying attention agreed.

What: Orange County NAXJA SoCal chapter Meet & Greet
Where: Heroes in Dowtown Fullerton.
125 West Santa Fe Avenue
Fullerton, CA 92831

When: Wednesday, August 27th. 6:00pm-?
Who: Anyone is welcome to attend, as long as you check your baggage at the door....

TheWarWagon said:
The subject came up last night, and I figured I'd throw gas on the fire. I suggested Heroes, and everyone else who was paying attention agreed.

What: Orange County NAXJA SoCal chapter Meet & Greet
Where: Heroes in Dowtown Fullerton.
125 West Santa Fe Avenue
Fullerton, CA 92831

When: Wednesday, August 27th. 6:00pm-?
Who: Anyone is welcome to attend, as long as you check your baggage at the door....
Downtown Fullerton? How's the parking there?

Mid-week, the parking isn't too bad. Right next to Heroe's, there's a decent sized parking lot, along with parking on Santa Fe, and there's a big parking lot 1/2 a block away. I go down there all the time, and parking is never really an issue. I wonder if we could convince Cal to show up.......:wierd:

TheWarWagon said:
I wonder if we could convince Cal to show up.......:wierd:

Maybe if it was at the Ship....

TheWarWagon said:
touche. But all the waitresses at Heroe's are so damn cute. :D

Yeah, but the waitresses at the ship not only know where to carry my drunken self to, and are able to do it. ;)

I might wander down for a m&g at Heroes. They have the best all you can eat chili in greater LA.

-C

GrimmJeeper said:
do i hear a chili eating contest coming on? :D

im in, pending my $$ situation.

Hows the smoking situation coming along?

GrimmJeeper said:
do i hear a chili eating contest coming on? :D

as long as I dont have to hang around you guys after the contest....:passgas:

GrimmJeeper said:
not even craving em anymore, its going great :D thanks for asking!

Well, then if you make it out I'll at least buy your chili.

Jump This said:
Got it...but that would require me to drive on the 91.......
YUCK!!

No. 5 north, exit harbor, go north. When you go over the 91, head north about 1 more mile. You will go under some train tracks, and make an immediate left in an alley. The first building on the right is Fullerton Upholstry, the second is two bar's - you want the second of those.

;)

cal said:
No. 5 north, exit harbor, go north. When you go over the 91, head north about 1 more mile. You will go under some train tracks, and make an immediate left in an alley. The first building on the right is Fullerton Upholstry, the second is two bar's - you want the second of those.

;)

Ummmm....Cal?

I'm coming from Borrego Springs.

:D

Rick, you've got bucks. Why don't you invest in a damned helicopter.......

and then let me fly it? :lecture:

Back