• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MJR?

5150xj

NAXJA Member # 1215
Anybody know what Mike is up to? Noticed he has not logged in since late June. No answers on pm. Just wondering.

Tim D

I seen him last week. He has been busy working on his and others folks XJ's. Just trying to help folks get ready fro Moab and other trips.

I will be talking to him today.

tell MJR to gimme a ring...I need to reborrow some stuff

rpraterxj said:
I seen him last week. He has been busy working on his and others folks XJ's. Just trying to help folks get ready fro Moab and other trips.

I will be talking to him today.

Yeah, when I saw your post thanking him, I thought to myself (and almost posted) "DUDE?!?!! That guy is still alive?"

He's can be pretty elusive sometimes. :D. Tell him it's about time to show up randomly at the SD M&G and surprise us all. It's always good to see him.

mike_rollins_mugdab2a.jpeg

I finally cleaned out under the back seat in the jeep today, and found one of his old GOT GROCERIES? cards it had his mjr addy on it and a huge logo. Im saving it. Just like I saved all Lions cards he gave me. GOD BLESS HIS SOUL!!!

his website aint working anymore. He's had to complain to his host many times...

Trouble said:
I finally cleaned out under the back seat in the jeep today, and found one of his old GOT GROCERIES? cards it had his mjr addy on it and a huge logo. Im saving it. Just like I saved all Lions cards he gave me. GOD BLESS HIS SOUL!!!

Yup, me too. Got a black got groceries card, and a "green card" (as he called it) from Lion (R.I.P.).

Had lunch with Mike today. He said that he is just being a recluse. But he'll be in Moab.

CharlesS said:
Mike is still around; just busy....
He and I talk once a week and had him down for lunch two weekends ago....

So that's what happened to him, you had him for lunch.

I think that's a felony or something.

xjohnnyc said:
Had lunch with Mike today. He said that he is just being a recluse. But he'll be in Moab.
Sounds like me these days...

corbinafly said:
Sounds like me these days...

But weren't you traveling? :dunno:

Kyung was having a blast over in Norway for a while...now he needs to work on his own place :)

Back