• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lots of XJ stuff for sale

tonysinnette

NAXJA Forum User
I am selling a bunch of stuff for a friend who is getting stationed overseas. PM me if you are interested or need more info on any thing

2001 4.0 complete with accesories- $450 obo
Aw4 and np242 from a 1987 xj- $400 obo (will sell seperatly, they are
just still mated in my garage)
fender flares from a 99- $50 obo
rustys d30 brace new- $20 obo
RE 5.5 extreme duty short arm- $800 (all brackets are included and everything is in good shape exept for a few rub marks on the control arms and a small crack on the HD track bar bracket that has been welded. Includes the hd track bar mount and cross bar brace

he also has a hd steering box that is fairly new but I dont know the make or how much he wants. I will update the post when I have the info

The steering box is an AGR model # 5687962. Its pretty well new. He installed it and the jeep has been sitting since then. He is asking $275 obo if anyone is interested

the engine was pulled from a roll over jeep but should not have any damage. It has about 15000 miles on it

Back