• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

And so it continues... Episode #436

crazyjim

NAXJA Forum User
Hahaha, JFWY Craig!!!!

Anyway, it's my Jeep's turn for a little lovin'... Tubular style!

IMG_0583.jpg

IMG_0582.jpg

IMG_0592.jpg

IMG_0590.jpg

Aaaaaaaand my favorite part!!!! Eat your heart out Tony! :moon:

IMG_0586.jpg

Stay tuned for rear bumper shots. Thanks again to Billy @ OTR Fabwerks for his work! I haven't even gotten to see it in person yet, but I'm stoked. Now I gotta get this little puney thing higher in the air!!hasta

Last edited:
Don't push me Jimmy boy, ill have billy do rocker panels WITH dimple dies!!! LOL.

Dammmmm...........

friday.jpg

Ol Jimmy boy, It's coming together nicely. Dont forget to throw those Fox's on also

Man, I'm gonna have to blow some serious cash at Billy's house after Moab to catch up with you guys.

Skwerly said:
How come nobody designs their bumpers with an optional winch mount? :)

Those babies pay for themselves QUICKlike.

NICE bumper man, I like the style :).

Paitence Grasshopper!!!!! It should be here shortly!!!! Oh billy when when when?????

The owner did not want a winch mount. Most if not all go fast guys don't want an anchor up front. It can be done though no prob.

Skwerly said:
How come nobody designs their bumpers with an optional winch mount? :)

Those babies pay for themselves QUICKlike.

NICE bumper man, I like the style :).

crazyjim said:
I told Billy to make sure it was strong enough for a winch... cause then I can just call you to come yank me :D

Question is will you ever wheel it hard enough to even need to be yanked buy a winch??

crazyjim said:
Not if I follow you!!

OHHHHH (someone snap me please!)

Ok guys, I know someone has the pics from the rockgarden with Johnnys winch attached to the Jeep.......

Lol. U know I'm just egging you on to get you to wheel that thing!

crazyjim said:
Not if I follow you!!

OHHHHH (someone snap me please!)

OH SNAP! There you go...I have to say though is that Tony is becoming less timid with his rig with every new scratch or broken tail lense. He'll be the King of Broken Bling :D

Back