• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ok stupid question

pecsxj

NAXJA Forum User
but i have to ask before i buy. I have some 285 x 75 r16's, i want to put them on 16 x 7's is that gonna be a problem?? thanks for the help.

that's the answer i was looking for, thanks.

the backspacing is 3.75 so i think i will be good.

Last edited:
pecsxj said:
but i have to ask before i buy. I have some 285 x 75 r16's, i want to put them on 16 x 7's is that gonna be a problem?? thanks for the help.
Fit with what lift,the second poster has been "smoking" something special!
I currently run 265/75/16's on a 6" lift using stock wheels.I used to run 33x 10.50's.

Last edited:
RCP Phx said:
I currently run 265/75/16's on a 6" lift using stock wheels.I used to run 33x 10.50's.
What kind of stock 16" wheels are you using? I really like the 265x16" size, a buddy runs MTRs that size in his YJ but I like stock wheels. I'm presently using 15"x8" TJ five hole wheels & like the way they look & fit. I've just learn to live with the rubbing on the lcas. I suppose some day I'll adjust the stops to cure it.

RCP Phx said:

He asked if they would fit on those WHEELS. He was concered about the width of the rim, not if they would fit with the amount of lift he has! He didnt ask "will X tire size fit under X lift amount." :wave1:

Last edited:
Back