• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Free indicator LEDs and general use LEDs.....lots of them

Stallacrew

NAXJA Forum User
I have a quite a few (maybe 200 or so) Indicator LED's, and double that for general clear and colored lens leds. These indicators aren't the kind you would make tail lights out of or anything and they aren't insanely bright, but I have them. And most of the non-frosted lens LEDs are however quite bright. You would use these in the cab of your vehicle to tell you for example, what gear your AW4 shift kit is in, a fake alarm light, indicator lights under off road light switch etc etc. I don't have too many matching (these are all just leftovers) and they may vary from light to light in color. Most of these are very random.

I will take pictures tomorrow when I return home and charge my camera since you might not can tell what I mean here--

Many of them include:
2,3,and 4 position indicators in colors such as R,G,and Y

dual and tri color indicator (some with 2 leds and some are just a r/g or g/y led)

Dim reds greens yellows and oranges and a few blues.

Single housed LEDS of various colors

Spade LEDs in single colors w/ no housing.

Like I said pictures tomorrow to clear up what I mean.

I ask that you pay via my PayPal $1 per shipment (shipment = 1 led sent or as many as a size 9 envelope can carry with newspaper padding) to cover the stamp, envelope and gas to the post office. And I also ask for you not to take more than you need. I would like to be able to provide LEDS for lots of you NAXJA guys, not just one greedy one.

If you have any special request for general LEDs or anything, then feel free to ask because I may have it and it not be listed.

I don't know what size resistor will be needed from one led to the next, but hey, they're free. And if you don't ask questions and get the wrong thing, then too bad.....I can send you individual LED pictures with descriptions prior to shipment so you aren't dropping a dollar to get the wrong thing.

Most of these are small 3 to 5mm leds but some are up to 10mm and some are (I think) 1 mm. None of the indicator rows are longer than maybe an inch, and most are half that or less.

This isn't just a one person thing so this thread is valid for a while.

PM me or post here.

--Alex

Alex -
How many of the large LEDs do you have, especially in multi-colour? I'd like to redesign my IP (using mostly aircraft gages, I like them...) and I could use an indicator bank for a number of circuits as well. Let me know, willya?

And, how big is a #9? I know how big a #10 is - but I'm used to #10, 5x8 padded, 10x13 padded, then boxes...

BTW these are all gone, and I have had a recent request for them so I figure I would let you know.

Jon, did anything come to fruition with the LEDs you got?

Back