• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

For every 500 new asshats that join........

Status
Not open for further replies.

silverslk

NAXJA Forum User
Thanks to FordGuy!!!!

Thanks to Rich, I was able to get the front bumper Tony gave me on my jeep. He went WAY further than just welding it. He shaped some brackets and make it look nicer than my jeep. haha Rich has been a great addition to NAXJA and especially the SOCAL Chapter.

anyway....THANKS RICH AND TONY!!!!!

IMG_6036.jpg

IMG_6038.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Agreed. Rich is a definite asset (not an asshat). He has helped me quite a bit with both my Jeeps. Seems like I'm over there every weekend. Oh...I guess I am. :D

So.....what you are saying is..........(let me do the math here....)
We have, what? 200-300 SoCal Chapter members, say 2500 total active members right?

Lets see, add the four, carry the two, devide by beer consumned.
I get (by your math) five people like Rich in NAXJA....

I'M GLAD I'M NOT LIKE RICH!!

:D

The bumper looks good Andy, all nice and cleaned up.....ahhh, memories!!

Jump This said:
We have, what? 200-300 SoCal Chapter members, say 2500 total active members right?

Don't worry Rick, Your age will stop that from ever happening! :peace:

Nice lookin' bumper, quality work.

Rich is da man! (thanks again for my sliders, been gettin' compliments)

Dannng werent you debating selling the heep too ? well you cant now its looking too damm nice

Jump This said:

Classic, LOL! Rick's a hoot.

Glad you got the bumper on man, sorry I flaked LOL. Sometimes I'm an asshat, too. Hey, if it's any consolation, that's a much better job than I would have done :).

Nice job, FordGuy! You da man :).

Looks great, Andy, that rocks!! ♫♫

Nice job Rich! Andy your rig is looking great!

BTW, I changed the name of the title. The post is great though!

rpraterxj said:
BTW, I changed the name of the title. The post is great though!

You did?

Just so everyone is clear. this was NOT meant as an attack on ANYONE. I was merely pointing out how great Rich has been with our group and he has gone way further than ever needed in the short time he has been here. Please relax and don't read into EVERY god damn post as negative.....this was actually meant to show how great (ABOVE AND BEYOND) Rich has gone.......THATS ALL!!!!!! I thought I made that clear by saying "for every 500...join" If I was attacking someone I would have used every 4 or something.

Sorry if anyone was offended:shiver:

rpraterxj said:
BTW, I changed the name of the title.

What was wrong with the original title?

cracker said:
What was wrong with the original title?

Well, I tried to change it.

I do not think it appropriate. Any new memer or potential member may not know Andy or understand and get offended. Not to mention, there is profanity.

I know folks will get upset with my reply but I don't care. I did not go and delete the thread. :kissyou:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back