• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SoCal related thread........new to me.

silverslk

NAXJA Forum User
So, I got off work tonight and drove from Irvine to Garden Grove and picked up the wife and headed to Simi Valley (thanks to those who tried). I was planning on going tomorrow morning but was worried that the guy selling his Bilsteins would sell them out from under me.

Anyway, here is what I picked up in Simi.

IMG_6034.jpg

Yes, only three. They are 14's so I only needed 2 anyway and I couldn't beat the price.........$50

:)

155/50 or 150/55 something like that. Cool thing is, I have the extra set of 275/78 from the 7100's I picked up for the front for $100 a few months ago. I just gotta find someone to help me change them out. BajaCurt showed me a website they walk you through doing it but I don't wanna screw it up.

silverslk said:
155/50 or 150/55 something like that. Cool thing is, I have the extra set of 275/78 from the 7100's I picked up for the front for $100 a few months ago. I just gotta find someone to help me change them out. BajaCurt showed me a website they walk you through doing it but I don't wanna screw it up.

Where is this website?
That would be a nice stickie in Mod Tech.

Ryno XJ said:
Nice find, too bad the parts train didn't work out.

Short notice and the guy wouldn't take paypal and wasn't real fast at responding. WIfe has a 94 accord = 30mpg highway. It's all good.

very nice find Andy...yea I'd definitely revalve em to something firmer

Back