• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Play time

scottmcneal

NAXJA Forum User
Ok folks, i have some poeple coming from la verne that want to off road in the AM, about 8.. I'm thinking of meeting on corkhill rd an running 20th ave wash.. It does get tight but it won't dent your heep..I know short notice. SUE me :gag: ... This is in desert hot springs.. we can try to do a night run too, but the AM is a go....

I would be down but I'm going to be at the beach surfing...

I'd be there except it's 10am and my Jeep is currently not legally registered so in my yard it sits til I fix and register it. :D

Went out this morning, now it is over 100 so we parked till dinner..We are going for a night run..

P1010001-1.jpg

Check out dewey going for it here... Very soft sand hill

Did till they started inpounding cars.. This is behind my house..Cops are cool over in this area..Going to the towers tonite i think..

scottmcneal said:
Did till they started inpounding cars.. This is behind my house..Cops are cool over in this area..Going to the towers tonite i think..
What a bunch of crap, I remember at one time having a Sheriff sitting next to our truck/trailer while we were out riding, waited for us to get back. Told us not to be out there anymore, etc etc etc. No impounds or tickets though.

Went Back over to meet up with dewey and his friends, bunch of great people...Started out on the night run nice an easy.. Got back almost to the towers when we took a break... It was a great night till we had some carnage.. we were sitting in what they call the valley of hills.. Nice soft sand on the bottom, hard granite on the crown.. This i found out will tear your axles u-joints right out.. I'll post some pics later.. Thank the gods i drive an XJ.. It wasn't me that broke or dewey..

Back