• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Building a patio/deck in BB

Jump This

Just another minion!
As some of you have heard, I am now officially semi-retired (even I don't know exactly WTF that means...)
And to celebrate I will spending most of next week working.

Working on an appropriate place to set my hammock!

So to that end, the wife and I will be up at the cabin in BB from Thursday through the following Tuesday, hacking, cutting, and pounding some perfectly good lumber into a perfectly good place to enjoy some Fat Tire!

If any of you get bored (or overheated..) I could use some help!

Call me, 760-415-9859

Rick

Jump This said:
As some of you have heard, I am now officially semi-retired (even I don't know exactly WTF that means...)
And to celebrate I will spending most of next week working.

Working on an appropriate place to set my hammock!

So to that end, the wife and I will be up at the cabin in BB from Thursday through the following Tuesday, hacking, cutting, and pounding some perfectly good lumber into a perfectly good place to enjoy some Fat Tire!

If any of you get bored (or overheated..) I could use some help!

Call me, 760-415-9859

Rick

Next week? I'd be willing to help out, but not sure what good I would be. I can set up a network, and show you how to use your email, but building a deck, not really my forté.

mikedashg said:
Next week? I'd be willing to help out, but not sure what good I would be. I can set up a network, and show you how to use your email, but building a deck, not really my forté.

You can pour the beer!

And Bryce, you and Matty don't get time for awhile.

:moon:

Back