• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New hardware

109ace

NAXJA Forum User
I bought lightly used RE control arms from a friend but they didnt come with the bolts. Would I still be able to use the stock bolts?

Couldn't tell ya fofrom experience, but I'd imagine so. RE doesn't make you drill the frame-side mount, so it's gotta be the same size, right? Stock bolts should be fine.
Incidentally, what part of MD are you from? Been out west for about 4.5 years, finally going back to Baltimore.

Im in Ocean city, grew up there. i figured that I would be able to use the stock bolts, using pb blaster right now to make it easier. I have been searching online but I cant find anywhere that sells new hardware

do you know the type of re lift they came from ? the 3.5 re superride says it uses stock lower control arm bushings. not sure if this is 100% true but that is what i read in the book.

Bug

Its the superflex. The only thing that they are missing are the bolts. I have the bushing and joints. I've had a hard time trying to figure out if i could re-use the stock bolts.

Ocean City? Used to go there, back in the day. Knew a couple of kids back at Frostburg State who were from OC. Seems like a strange place to grow up - no offense meant, mind ya, just thinking of the parties we used to throw...

Growing up in OC and renting jet skis for the last 5 summers, it gets interesting here! Thats why i go to school in Vermont.

ehall said:
try calling RE and asking them for the info maybe

x2 i've called them before and had good success. very knowledgeable about their product.

Back