• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

jks bumpstops

109ace

NAXJA Forum User
I need new lower bump stops for my lower springs and i was looking at the JKS adjustables on 4x4 group buy. Will those work? I need 2in front lowers and they go to that size. Also, on the RE 3.5in superflex, why do they only come with the rear brake line and not fronts? I am piecing togehter a RE 3.5 for half of what it is new and these are the 2 parts that I still need.

The KS bump stops sure are fancy and shiny. Why not just use GE silicone to glue two hockey pucks inside each coil spring? A section of square steel tube and some longer bolts works for the rear bump stops.

YJ Wrangler soft brake lines both front and rear are 3-4 " longer than XJ stock lines are are much cheaper than braided SS lines.

Last edited:
hockey pucks with a bolt and nut through the coil spring pad give you bumpstops as well as adjustabililty...all you gotta do is take the bolt out....drill a hole in the center of the puck and put the bolt back in vaula...one more inch of bumpstop

I know that the rear break line needs to be 18in, but what type of ends need to be on it. I am looking at going to napa but they couldnt tell me what ends are on the line for the XJ, just that there are several different types

109ace said:
I know that the rear break line needs to be 18in, but what type of ends need to be on it. I am looking at going to napa but they couldnt tell me what ends are on the line for the XJ, just that there are several different types

The 1995 YJ Wrangler brake lines fit perfectly on newer Cherokees. You forgot to tell use what model year you are working on.

Its a 98. i already have a 3in with my fenders trimmed. Right now I piecing together a 3.5, most of wich are RE. The rear break line and front bumpstops are all that I need

Back