• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Junk yard find................

sprngfldxj said:
Steering Wheels..... What vehicles have good "Grant" or similar style wheels??

Wha Wha What...

Are you asking what other vehicles steering wheels can be swapped easily to ours??

Cause if your simply asking for a junk yard Grant you got to be kidding, Grants are after market for one, and two, who knows what is in the junk yard... go look!!

I'm not trying to flame you but it is sorta a silly question as stated.

Check older turbo Dodges and Ramchargers.

Thanks for the clarification!
I have looked at getting a Grant or something similar, so I wanted to know if anyone that has had any extensive knowledge of junk yards would know what vehicle(s) would have something like them? I am looking for something in a smaller diameter and or style?

any and every aftermarket steering wheel ive seen in the junkyards was so damn nasty, you wouldnt want it.
quit being cheap, you get what you pay for, grants are cheap

Cool! Good point.
On the other hand, the rest of the world has the opportunity to just skip down to the local parts store or junk yard amd get what they need, and some do it on the way home from work. Where I live, we have a 2 hour drive to the closest town that has a junk yard.
Being in the middle of the plains doesnt help.
I am cheap, sometimes not by choice, just hoping to find somthing in areas that could help off set the travel if I can.

Back