• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Roark Fab works bumper Check it out!

Hatchet

NAXJA Forum User
Just thought I would let you guys see this bumper by RoarK Fab Works and gage some interest. He has built one for the jeep in the pic and will be building one for mine. If interest is high enough he is thinking of making a jig for it and putting it into production. FYI Travis builds a very high quality product and can build you pretty much anything you want. But anyway here is a link to the bumper (since I can't post pics here). http://www.kentuckykrawlers.org/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&p=21117#21117

it is the very bottom pic. Price isnt confirmed as this is just an interest gager but I can assure you from our conversations it will be a very appealing price for the bumper. Lets hear some opinions!

Is this it?

xjfb001.jpg

Looks like it hangs down a little far. More pictures of how it ties in, side view, ect..would help. Looks alrite.

that is it sir...I will get some more pics up tomorrow. It actually doesn't hang down all that far. Side view pics will show that. The over all height of it isnt much more then the height of the uni-body. I will get pics of it tomorrow as well as some pics of how it ties in. The final version will also more then likely incorporate a steering box mount reinforcement.

Edit: thanks for putting the pic on here.

came out nice, he was telling me about how he planned to do it a couple weeks ago when I was there, I talked to him today and might go over Saturday, mine is sittin outside there waiting for yours to move

Fullsizexj said:
came out nice, he was telling me about how he planned to do it a couple weeks ago when I was there, I talked to him today and might go over Saturday, mine is sittin outside there waiting for yours to move

I will be down there tomorrow. Hopefully mine will be "moveable" soon lol. Yours should be pretty wicked when it is all done.

Hopefully the plans we have been discussing will work the way we want it to. Travis does really nice work so I am really not worried about it, he will do an awesome job on it

Oh yeah I would not worry about it at all. Travis knows his stuff, and does a great job. I have no doubt you willhave a sweet rig when its all said and done. He usually exceeds my expectations.

That bumper looks really nice. The only thing I would add on to it would be some support for the stinger, kinda like what he did for the horizontal bar going across the front and to the side of the fenders :thumbup:

xjj33p3r said:
That bumper looks really nice. The only thing I would add on to it would be some support for the stinger, kinda like what he did for the horizontal bar going across the front and to the side of the fenders :thumbup:
Yeah Options such as the stinger supports or stinger delete would be available.

Thanks for the compliments on the WJ bumper..Personally I thought that was probably the best WJ bumper I have seen. He done a wicked job on it.

yeah, that is one awsome looking bumper for sure!!!!!!

It'd be nice if someone came up with a decent looking front bumper to fit the Warn 8274 model winch on an XJ. The one pictured in the first link looks very well done, but it's just another XJ front bumper... there's only so much that can be done to stand out.

Back