• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ANYONE in SIMI Valley willing to pick up a part?

silverslk

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone in Simi Valley willing to pick up a part for me either tonight or tomorrow and help train it down to OC? I will paypal you the money to pay for it.

Thanks,
Andy

silverslk said:
Anyone in Simi Valley willing to pick up a part for me either tonight or tomorrow and help train it down to OC? I will paypal you the money to pay for it.

Thanks,
Andy
if you can get the part to Canoga Park I can get it down to OC.

If you get someone to bring it to the valley meet and greet tomorrow evening, I'll get it to OC from there.

99xjache said:
Where is it and how big is it?
I think it a box around the size of a set of shocks..... and they are in Thousand Oaks...

Andy.......

tcm glx said:
I think it a box around the size of a set of shocks..... and they are in Thousand Oaks...

Andy.......

See if the seller is willing to go to Encino tomorrow evening, thats not very far away.

tcm glx said:

Andy.......

The ad says Simi???? Let me contact him tomorrow and see where he works and if he would meet in Encino.

How far is that Cal?

silverslk said:
The ad says Simi???? Let me contact him tomorrow and see where he works and if he would meet in Encino.

How far is that Cal?

I was just out that way the other day.....

I live in thousand oaks and I am going to the valley meet and greet. tell me where they are and I will pick them up.

no i am usually there everyday.
I will be in Bell canyon (west SFV) all morning so I can drop by to pick up parts between 10 and 11. Call me in the morning. Cal has my #

If SilverSLK can get it set up and in stone, he can call me and I'll call you.

cal said:
If SilverSLK can get it set up and in stone, he can call me and I'll call you.
I PMed him my #

Just know that there is no cell service for me in BC so leave a message. I check messages often so when I get it I'll call back. Worst case if it doesnt work out tomorrow for the M&G I can always get the parts to Remi any other day.

I would but I'm not in Simi right now

Back