• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I have come down with a sickness....

88manche

NAXJA Forum User
I've added to my addiction today, as of about 10 AM. I just went and picked up this jewel.

IMGP2712.jpg

IMGP2702.jpg

IMGP2707.jpg

IMGP2708.jpg

IMGP2709.jpg

IMGP2710.jpg

IMGP2704.jpg

IMGP2706.jpg

And the best part...........

NO MORE 4 BANGER!!!!!!

IMGP2711.jpg

party1:party1:party1::party::party:

Nice find!!

Did I miss something here?

I see a front diff, but no shifter for the t-case. Is it under the console, or is it in the middle of a 2WD to 4WD swap??

I believe it is in the middle of a swap. The guy he bought it from has had it posted on C-list for at least the last six months...

Its in the middle of the swap. I have ever single part I need sitting in my garage. It came with another tranny and T-case, all the linkage and all the bolts. Even a new Xmember and T- case skid.

poorboy_616 said:
Part it out, BTW, I think the four banger came with 4:10 gears, so unless the MJ has been re-geared, swap them over.

take the d30 scrap the 35 and put an 8.8 in the rear you can get those factory 4.10 also

i gotta ask, what did he finally take for it? He lowered his price like ten times when nothin happened with it. Does it run a little better than his post said?

dellstopjeep said:
i gotta ask, what did he finally take for it? He lowered his price like ten times when nothin happened with it. Does it run a little better than his post said?

I paid 750. The only problems with it are that the rear brakes weren't hooked up (lucky me not knowing that and driving it home from Hillsburro....Fixed that today) and the inside dash lights don't work. It runs fine.

Another long bed MJ! Nice find. party1:

Check out the Comanche Club forum. Most of the members are oriented towards the stock or bolt on stuff, not the hardcore stuff. But, there is some descent MJ specific tech there.

Willy

Back