• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Gearhart Oregon plane crash

WaXJ_Skier

NAXJA Forum User
Extremely sad for the innocents on the ground. When you fly a small plane there are expected risks. But when you are sitting in a beach house relaxing there ae no such expectations. It always tears me up to hear about a kid who didn't get to enjoy their life. My sympathys are with their families.

That is very sad. Not a pleasant way to go. We will be praying for the families.

My family has a beach house on Devils Lake in Lincoln City. Their is atleast one airplane that does land and stay on the lake. This airplane accident in Gearhart has opened my eyes up too, "What could happen?" scenarios. Just crazy to think of myself relaxed by the fire and next I see an airplane tearing through the boat house and then riding my lawn towards the cabin.

I too get teared-up thinking of these families who are dealing and coping with this tragedy. My prayers are with them too!

Just like Metal Thrasher said, "It always tears me up to hear about a kid who didn't get to enjoy their life."

I feel the same way!!!

:tear:

Back