• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Limited slip xj d44's - excellent condition

1998xj1985

NAXJA Forum User
I have two d44's from XJ's. Both are limited slip, both 3.54 gearing, and both have brakes that appear to be in great shape - the hardware on one is still colored and looks to have brand new wheel cylinders! One is for me, the other is for you. Come and take your pick - will swap components from one to another if you like.

Since I will be running a detroit - thanks Scott!! - and hopefully disc brakes, those parts may be harvested from the second axle as well once I get my gears set up, look for a second ad from me.

400$ for the complete 44 drum to drum, ready to bolt in - ebrakes/cables included

150$ for the second trac-lock and 3.54 gears/shims combo.

This would be a great bolt in upgrade for anyone with a d35/8.25. Shipping/pickup arragements must be made before sale.

I should have pics soon - I took some today on a friends camera. pm with any questions! Thanks for looking!

Jim

Back