• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Greetings from Georgia!

shelbyluvv

NAXJA Forum User
As most of you know I am in Georgia.

Well, I am currently in a whole different Georgia. I am in Tbilisi. Google it. It is sweet here. The ladies are works of art, all of them! I can't wait to get turned lose this weekend and get some...

pictures of them.

I will be here for a few more weeks.

I did manage to check out Munich Germany for about 8 hours too. Awe place and again the women are smoking hot! I did as the locals do, eat brats and drank beer. It was a good day!

Jump This said:
Didn't the Russian's just invade Georgia yesturday?

Bo, WTF is going on right now?

I was thinking the same thing.

What is the word?

excerpt from the black sheep forums:

shelbyluvv said:
Holy f#@$! We just got f%^$ing bombed! This is way more real life than Iraq. F%#@ing insane!
Good shit always happens to me!

and

shelbyluvv said:
Lucky for you a#$holes I lived through the night. I slept like a baby too. Not much else happened last night. A couple fly bys and the Army running and screaming. The Chair Force have been really composed for the most part.
I will let you know if the s**t gets rocking again.
Georgia Boy out...

edited for language ;)

Keep safe and keep us posted. Where did those quotes come from?

damnit man, i knew this was going to happen.

when i arrived in kuwait and saw the Georgian army camp empty i knew something was going down, and with Bo being there i was instantly worried....

this confirms my fear man.......

damnit bo.....

Stay safe Bo,
Prayers are with ya.

:patriot:

xDUMPTRUCKx said:
damnit man, i knew this was going to happen.

when i arrived in kuwait and saw the Georgian army camp empty i knew something was going down, and with Bo being there i was instantly worried....

this confirms my fear man.......

damnit bo.....

Just reading about this.

Saw an article that Russia was pissed that apparently the US flew some 2,000 Georgian troops from Iraq back to the border of Georgia, very near where Russia came in.

Damn, I've been seeing this thread for awhile and figured he meant the state of Georgia and actually clicked here to make a silly "how you like those Russians" joke!

Bo, keep your head down and get the fuck out!

PS - What brought you to Georgia anyway?

Just got back from Europe and this is all over the news over there.

Hope things settle down and you don't have to hang around too long.

Damn Bo, hope everything goes good. Stay Safe man.

You assholes can't get rid of me that easy!

I am good. We got moved and had no comm. I am now on my way back to the states. I am in Bulgaria right now. Should be stateside in a few days.

Thanks for the good wishes fellas, see ya'll soon.

Woo HOO! Great to hear!

Back