• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Grimm

Skwerly said:
It's not impressive, it's sick. He needs PA.

"Hi, my name is Grimm."

"Hiiiiii, Griiiiimmmm!"

"I'm a postoholic, and I need help."

:gee:
nah i just have nothing better to do haha.

Damn Grimm. :D I guess its better than being addicted to phone sex hotlines. how many posts would you say were helpful posts? if a 1/3 of your posts were useful, then you are a great contributor. And for the record and the other crybabies out there, I'm not baggin ya, just wondering since I dont get to read everything so I honestly have no idea.

djblade311 said:
Damn Grimm. :D I guess its better than being addicted to phone sex hotlines. how many posts would you say were helpful posts? if a 1/3 of your posts were useful, then you are a great contributor. And for the record and the other crybabies out there, I'm not baggin ya, just wondering since I dont get to read everything so I honestly have no idea.
i dont know about usefull, but i dont just run around spamming "x2" everywhere... if i post i usually have something to say.

:shhh:

djblade311 said:
how many posts would you say were helpful posts?

This will help the math.

ohsnapf6a22.png

I'm surprised it only returned 43 snaps. I guess that's maybe because sometimes he uses an image, which is throwing off the numbers.

mikedashg said:
This will help the math.

ohsnapf6a22.png

I'm surprised it only returned 43 snaps. I guess that's maybe because sometimes he uses an image, which is throwing off the numbers.
wow its poke fun at grimm day i see :D

mikedashg said:
This will help the math.

ohsnapf6a22.png

Don't forget that searching does not return results in the den.

And as for 12.33 posts per day... Disgusting! I feel sorry for his wife since obviously he's too busy on here to take care of her.

Back