• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

hi, im new...

seth0941

NAXJA Forum User
i am new to the jeep thing. i had been running a landrover disco 1. now i have a 94 xj sport. i do not have muck $ so i bought my rig stock. and i have been doing every thing one part at a time. i just got my tires on today and the gay looking wheels as well!:party:

here are some " flex " photos what should i change?

4" spring lift
short arms
oil shocks
31/11.5 LTB swompers

and so on...

101_1508.jpg

101_1509.jpg

below is my other jeep i just sold.(not big enufff for what i use it for)
100_1060.jpg

look! you can see ly landy in the backround!
100_1032.jpg

Welcome! If the current set-up on the XJ is working well for you, run it awhile and you'll discover what you want to change. Although the first thing I'd change is those reverse lights mounted below the rear bumper. They'll get torn off on many of the trails around here. You could move them above the bumper if you want to keep them.

EDIT: On second thought, I see there really isn't any room above the bumper. Maybe get creative with a hole saw and flush-mount them in the bumper.

fubar XJ said:
Welcome! If the current set-up on the XJ is working well for you, run it awhile and you'll discover what you want to change. Although the first thing I'd change is those reverse lights mounted below the rear bumper. They'll get torn off on many of the trails around here. You could move them above the bumper if you want to keep them.

EDIT: On second thought, I see there really isn't any room above the bumper. Maybe get creative with a hole saw and flush-mount them in the bumper.

On third thought look at mounting them next to the license plate... Unless you plan on adding a tire carrier type rear bumper. ( the extra weight can lead to hatch strut fatigue as well).

I would recommend rocker protection before getting too wild on the trails.

Welcome!

Ps. More stickers wouldn't hurt either.

On third thought look at mounting them next to the license plate... Unless you plan on adding a tire carrier type rear bumper. ( the extra weight can lead to hatch strut fatigue as well).

I would recommend rocker protection before getting too wild on the trails.

Welcome!

Ps. More stickers wouldn't hurt either.

well the ones under the bumper were there when i bought it, my thought was to let them stay until they were redy to let go on there own. if you look up you can see that i put some good ones on the roof rack.

If I'm not mistaken I've seen your rig out at Lapisto (however you spell that road heh) before, Rig looks good man. There is 3 or 4 of us on here that go out every now and then in the Chehalis/Centralia/Rochester area, so let me know if you want to do some winter wheeling around locally, There might be an Elbe trip soon also if your interested. Oh and Welcome =)

Ed

If I'm not mistaken I've seen your rig out at Lapisto (however you spell that road heh) before, Rig looks good man. There is 3 or 4 of us on here that go out every now and then in the Chehalis/Centralia/Rochester area, so let me know if you want to do some winter wheeling around locally, There might be an Elbe trip soon also if your interested. Oh and Welcome =)

Ed

W GROOP OF US ARE GOING TO GO PLAY ON THE 19TH OUT AR ROCK CANDY.

Nice looking rig. As for what would I change, I’d put rock rails on it, best piece of armor I ever bought.

Back