• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Eat Your Heart Out, Remi!

Skwerly

NAXJA Forum User
So, Remi (Kejtar) thinks he's a regular James Dean what with three hot chicks all over the back of his rig, eh? Well, you knew Skwerly would be forced to one-up him, and I have, with flying colors. Feast your eyes on these beauties!!

First off, we have the blonde beauty Candice, who belongs to Cory (tuesdaysfall). Notice how she makes sweet love to the back of my Jeep.
100_3386.jpg

100_3388.jpg

100_3387.jpg

Up next, we have the sexiest damn Jeeper I've ever seen. Possibly the sexiest Jeeper NAXJA has. Notice the natural look this particular model has chosen: pallid skin gives way to an all-natural backside, and the pose seems to suggest grace and power. Feast your eyes, ladies and gents, on NAXJA's new sexy beast:
100_3389.jpg

:D

I just threw up in my mouth

Skwerly said:
So, Remi (Kejtar) thinks he's a regular James Dean what with three hot chicks all over the back of his rig, eh? Well, you knew Skwerly would be forced to one-up him, and I have, with flying colors. Feast your eyes on these beauties!!

First off, we have the blonde beauty Candice, who belongs to Cory (tuesdaysfall). Notice how she makes sweet love to the back of my Jeep.
100_3386.jpg

100_3388.jpg

100_3387.jpg

Up next, we have the sexiest damn Jeeper I've ever seen. Possibly the sexiest Jeeper NAXJA has. Notice the natural look this particular model has chosen: pallid skin gives way to an all-natural backside, and the pose seems to suggest grace and power. Feast your eyes, ladies and gents, on NAXJA's new sexy beast:
100_3389.jpg

roflmfao thats hilarious...at least candice was a good sport about it...

Thats gross!!!! (candice)

Nice ass grimm!!!! haha

I just noticed my poor son in the background looking away. Good boy Brian!!!! haha

Skwerly said:

100_3388.jpg

She has a look of concentration unmatched in jeep sex worlds. Hey Cory is that the face she uses on you (along with the strapon)? haha

silverslk said:
I was hoping for an "Oh snap" but you are off the ball today..........:rolleyes:
Sorry, i got poked in the eye pretty bad by a piece of steel a couple hours ago, now my right eye is all blurry... scratched it up good. i havent been in the best mood since that happened :cheers:

Back