• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So what are some Upcoming Events?

KingOfTheHill

NAXJA Forum User
so i can try and plan for them..

i know of the "Extravaganza" in big bear in September? and Moab (doubtful to make that)... but what else????

JOe

oooo... the night run would be cool!... missed that somehow... and Cal- my g/f is going in for surgery on thursday... i can't make "the stand" this time.

Just saw the other thread about the shackles!... she will be at her grandma's house in the valley so maybe i can swing by real quick if they are still available?

JOe

Last edited:
KingOfTheHill said:
oooo... the night run would be cool!... missed that somehow... and Cal- my g/f is going in for surgery on thursday... i can't make "the stand" this time.

Just saw the other thread about the shackles!... she will be at her grandma's house in the valley so maybe i can swing by real quick if they are still available?

JOe

They are available until we hook up. They have been on the shelf for months.

I don't know where you work, but I'm in Burbank during weekdays. If you wanna swing by we can grab some lunch and do the deal too.

I'll try and remember to load the shackles for the stand. If you make it great, if you don't, they'll go back on my shelf.

I'm in under one condition...you don't get to use lights and you have to be blindfolded...haha
Skwerly said:
We can always set up a Cleghorn night run, or day run, or whatever, if you liked the Cleg! It's one of my favorite trails, always a good time.

:)

tuesdaysfall said:
I'm in under one condition...you don't get to use lights and you have to be blindfolded...haha
and afterwards we all run the skwerly's wall trail backwards

:D

no seriously tho, who is up for a backwards cleg night run???

sweet maybe this weekend after the gig
Skwerly said:
Come over! I got all the stuff here!

I believe I'm going to hook up a KC reverse light too - that's just too cool.

Jump This said:
I'm real goooooood at running trails backwards!
sorry rick sometimes i cant control the curse...i was standing about 10 feet away when that happened! ill take the blame but not the bill lol

Upcoming events:
- Ben's welcome home extravaganza in BigBear in Sept
- the XJ's 25th anniversary celebration in Moab, UT In October
- RockinXJ Jambo out at JV usually before or after thanksgiving

I'm sure there will be many more runs in between

silverslk said:
:twak: I told you I would help over a month ago. You said you couldn't afford relays.........good luck with him Skwerly.:repair:
thats because i had to buy the stupid tires...

Back