• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

rims and tires for sale

AZRockRunner

Nobody
Ok, I have a complete set of 5 SOFT 8 black steelies with the 5 on 4.5 bolt pattern and 4.5" backspace. Slight scuffing on a few of them but nothing really bad, still nice looking rims.
With steel prices up so damn high, they are going for 68 new + tax, I will take 40 each but will only sell in the set of 5.
Also have 4 Super Swamper 34 x 10.50 R15 tires up for grabs. Now these tires are virtually IMPOSSABLE to balance and therefore ride like there square on the street but they wheel like a MOFO. They stick like hot gum on a warm sidewalk on the rocks and can be run at 5 pounds of air without fear of popping a bead.
I would like to get 150 for all 4 tires, but feel free to make me a cash and carry offer.
tire.jpg

I am trying to get enough money to buy new tires and rims to make my rig more streetable and make it match my other rock jeep.

Back