• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parts train request

Kejtar said:
I need to get some parts from Yucaipa to OC. Anyone going that way any time soon?

Thanks
Remi

If they can get to Murrieta, I can get them to the "Show and tell" if that helps.

I'll be headed from San Diego to Vegas via OC and LA next weekend. If it is along the 15 out that way we might be able to make it work.

remi, I may be able to help you out if it can wait until show and tell? I make the drive usually every weekend...pm me and let me know if I can help.

tuesdaysfall said:
remi, I may be able to help you out if it can wait until show and tell? I make the drive usually every weekend...pm me and let me know if I can help.
If noone else is going to go before then I can wait till then :) I'll have to make pickup arrangements before the weekend comes up too ;)

I've gotte get a transmission (and probably torque converter) from Loose Nuts to OC or LA. If you find someone to setup the trip Remi, give me a call so I can get cash to Dan.

Kejtar said:
I need to get some parts from Yucaipa to OC. Anyone going that way any time soon?

Thanks
Remi

Dang, I was just past there today, had site inspections in Thermal, CA.

Nothing down that way the rest of the week.

my parts train just fell through...... so.... anyone who is going to find themselves in the area and can bring the stuff, please call me @ 714 612 0668

Thanks

Back