• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

come support naxja tuff truckers

BPB

NAXJA Forum User
this weekend at the clark county fair saturday and sunday at 2:00 and 7:30 pm me and at least one other naxja user are racing come show your support. admission is included with the fair entry fee

Racing. You need to post up pics of this Ben

Sunday, that is the day monster are racing to. At either 2 or 7:30 I say two because my jeep has 355k and I don't know how long it'll last. here are a couple pics of me from last year

DSCN0784.jpg

wheely.jpg

l_0fc67727d0a7ba94d31f50086713625d.jpg

This is what I am racing this year

DSC04409.jpg

DSC04411.jpg

here is a pic of yourconfusedhaha's tuff truck for this year\

KIF_3255.jpg

both days if you can swing it

i would say saturday at 2 becuase that is a guarented run wereas the rest are only if you make it/dont break but sundays shows diffently are better because everyones warmed up and go for gold

specs on the cage ? thats looks better than poop pipe. can't wait to see you guys run em into the ground.

anyone else goin ? lets hook up and go watch together.

the main hoop of the cage come out of an early 50's or 60's cj, i would say its 1/4 thick

the square tubing is 2x2x.25

i have it welded to plates that are then welded to the floor were each post attaches

Thats a pretty nice head unit in the orange beast.

I wish I could go! But I have to drive out and pick up my jeep then go to work :(

damn! i like it! think u can duplicate that paint scheme on mine ?

on a side note, just my $.02 - i'd be doing a hell of a lot more trimming if you plan on jumpin that thing at all....and want the tires to survive.

can't wait! hope you guys survive till sunday for me. Good luck !!!!!! :yelclap:

I would have painted naxja logos on it but everyone on modified tech thinks I'm a dumb dumb, they don't understand the ideah of tough trucks, I bet it would be ok if it were a ford though..

Back