• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Whats up all

alboogie

NAXJA Forum User
In short..It was my first time wheeling today. I was at Cleghorn today and I happened to receive a card from one of you, so here i am. I had to join. I had a great time and im hooked now. It was good to see the XJ's representin'. Im new to the scene and i currentlly own a 1991 in which i installed a 4 inch lift on 31's. It did great but i have a long way to go. Looking good all!

Welcome to the group and Thanks for becoming a member.

Post some pics of your rig when you get a chance.

BTW - This is a pretty good group.

E

welcome...i was there as well...who were you? which rig? i had the half doors that looks like a bunch of legos put it together!!!

tuesdaysfall said:
welcome...i was there as well...who were you? which rig? i had the half doors that looks like a bunch of legos put it together!!!

My jeep is light blue...if thats what you wanna call it! Was there with several other jeeps (one other white XJ). You guys passed us after the very first difficult hill/section

ok yeah i remember you...you were with the wrangler group right???im sure you didnt miss my jeep lol...welcome to the group man...hope to see you on the trails....lots of help on these forums...

cool....well i hope you find everything you need on this site...its my birthday so ive already started drinking and am ready to crash...party on dude~!

alboogie said:
I was at Cleghorn today and I happened to receive a card from one of you, so here i am.
that would be me. nice to see ya signed up... AND joined the club right off the bat! welcome to the group. look forward to seeing you out with us sometime. you know you can run all of cleghorn at stock height? just gotta have a good spotter. it gets a little scary at times but you CAN make it.

anyways..... welcome! if you need help turning wrenches (installing parts or fixing things) or picking the right parts to buy, speak up! beer and pizza goes a long way with this group :cheers:

alboogie said:
In short..It was my first time wheeling today. I was at Cleghorn today and I happened to receive a card from one of you, so here i am. I had to join. I had a great time and im hooked now. It was good to see the XJ's representin'. Im new to the scene and i currentlly own a 1991 in which i installed a 4 inch lift on 31's. It did great but i have a long way to go. Looking good all!

Welcome! Watch out for these guys, they'll drink all of your beer, but I think for this month at least your smokes may be safe.

HAHA. I remember Grimm saying "I just passed out a NAXJA card". Didn't think it would do anything. Good Job GRIMM!!!!

And WELCOME!!!! You should have jumped in behind us. We don't mind other brands or models running with us.

sweet! Welcome to the group and thanks for supporting NAXJA right out of the gate!

cal said:
Welcome! Watch out for these guys, they'll drink all of your beer, but I think for this month at least your smokes may be safe.

Wha? I have a hard time giving away my beer. :D Guess nobody likes rare stone brew that you can't buy in the stores.

Although Kevin finally took me up on it recently. He and I drank my Double Arrogant Bastard aged in brandy barrels Friday. One pint is all it takes.

GrimmJeeper said:
anyways..... welcome! if you need help turning wrenches (installing parts or fixing things) or picking the right parts to buy, speak up! beer and pizza goes a long way with this group :cheers:
well, thanks for your hospitality GrimmJeeper. I might pick some of your brains in the future. I can do some things, but i get stuck often.....and beer and pizza is right up my alley.

Welcome to NAXJA, you look good in red!

;)

Back