• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Many Thanks To Rich and JohnnyC

You guys are frickin' hilarious. :moon: Enough with the food jokes already. I made it a point not to eat the last piece of pizza.

Dan brought some beer for Rich and a case of Diet Coke for me. :clap: Thanks Dan.

xjohnnyc said:
You guys are frickin' hilarious. :moon: Enough with the food jokes already. I made it a point not to eat the last piece of pizza.

Dan brought some beer for Rich and a case of Diet Coke for me. :clap: Thanks Dan.

Ok, no more food jokes!!:shhh:

Damn Tony, you're about to pass me in the post count. Should happen some time this week. :D

xjohnnyc said:
Damn Tony, you're about to pass me in the post count. Should happen some time this week. :D
Only 50 posts...I can work on that tonight!! LOL!!

GrimmJeeper said:
give me your password, i'll take care of it for you :cheers:

:D

LOL!! Your funny Grimmy. hows the smoke out going?

tcm glx said:
LOL!! Your funny Grimmy. hows the smoke out going?
harder than i thought but im hangin in there. i wanted to stop traffic and beg for smokes when my tire blew today, other than that im good.

GrimmJeeper said:
harder than i thought but im hangin in there. i wanted to stop traffic and beg for smokes when my tire blew today, other than that im good.

Dont do it.......its a matter of will power!! You can do it bro! Stick it out!

Clean-RC said:
That rack looks good on your jeep... thanks again and enjoy it..
Yeah, thanks Scott. It's in great shape, and sturdy.
I hope the money was all there when Johnny gave it to you:D

Back