• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

A HUGE THANK YOU!!!

Ryno XJ

NAXJA Forum User
I just wanted to say thanks to Hellbilly for picking up some tires w/wheels in Huntington Beach and meeting me in Riverside on his way through. I'm not one that's used to asking for help, but Billy stepped up big time for a guy he hardly knows. This is why I am glad to be part of this group. I also want to thank Silverslk(Andy) for suggesting I call Billy, Andy was also gonna gonna help train them up to me.
I need to thank Swbooking(Allen) for also meeting me there to drop of some parts I needed. And thanks to Leep(Dennis) I have the hatch I needed to winterize my rig.LOL!!! And can't forget Tim (Leeps' boy) for throwing in a fan shroud.

You guys rock!!!

Thank you all very much!!!

:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Last edited:
It was no sweat at all Dean, it was nice to meet you. Anytime your around the area your welcome to come hang out. :cheers:

Glad to help out anyway I can. You are lucky Tony mentioned the APC sale and people coming out for it. I didn't know. Either way.......cool.

silverslk said:
Glad to help out anyway I can. You are lucky Tony mentioned the APC sale and people coming out for it. I didn't know. Either way.......cool.

I dont know about "lucky".....LOL, just glad we got you your stuff!!

Hey Dean, quick question, what type of shifter do you have in your XJ?

Hey Dean, quick question, what type of shifter do you have in your XJ?[/quote]

It is an Art Carr gate shifter part# 17071. It is for a 700r4 tranny, modified for an aw4.

Ryno XJ said:
Hey Dean, quick question, what type of shifter do you have in your XJ?

It is an Art Carr gate shifter part# 17071. It is for a 700r4 tranny, modified for an aw4.[/QUOTE]

Details details detail plzzzz

Back