• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

CLEGHORN 08-03-08 FOR SURE. Whos in?

silverslk

NAXJA Forum User
OK. It's official. SoCalBilll, Cory (tuesdaysfall), Skwerly and I aill be running Cleghorn tomorrow morning.

Meet: I-15 Cleghorn Exit
Time: 9:30am LEAVE at 10am
Daet: 08-03-08

WHO ALL IS GOING???

have fun...I'm swapping my leafs although cleg would be a great place to test the flex

are these the right GPS cords?

n34 17.839 w117 27.347

blt89.jpg

KingOfTheHill said:
are these the right GPS cords?

n34 17.839 w117 27.347

blt89.jpg
yea thats pretty much it. cant miss it. cleghorn Rd exit off the 15. im trying to rustle up a passenger that will chip in for gas :eyes: maybe i'll see ya at the trail head!

Wish I could guys, just got back from diego...tired as hell and have to pack for Missouri...(whooop deee doooo)

Be safe, no flopping, and no breaking

GrimmJeeper said:
hell yes paypal! gimme gimme. even a dub would get me there. :cheers:

COME ON GRIMM!!!! YOu gotta make it. I'd spot you if I wasn't broke already. Hell, I am not even paying for gas this run.:dunno:

silverslk said:
COME ON GRIMM!!!! YOu gotta make it. I'd spot you if I wasn't broke already. Hell, I am not even paying for gas this run.:dunno:
dude i have 12 bux till next friday... its gunna cost me at least 20 just to get there and back, with wheeling probably 30-40.

gay.

anyone want to buy a full set of skids for $100? :D

Wanna roll with me and bill and my son? Still have 1 seat left and we are going to skwerlys after to try to fit my bumper. If so, meet at Bills at 8am. You know where he lives?

i was just making sure i had my stuff put back together... but im good to go.

alarm set, gear loaded. be there between 930-10am

JOe

lol, i clay bar'd and waxed my xj this morning... oh well.. at least i know its got a fresh start on the paint. I really need to decide on tires soon, you'll see what im talking about tomorrow.

JOe

GrimmJeeper said:
dude i have 12 bux till next friday... its gunna cost me at least 20 just to get there and back, with wheeling probably 30-40.

gay.

anyone want to buy a full set of skids for $100? :D

what kind of skids?

Back