• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4" or so Lift Stuff

Mdub

NAXJA Forum User
Rustys Front Coils (2), 1.5yrs old - 4.5" Lift: $75

Rustys Rear Greasable Lift Shackles (2), 1.5yrs old - 1.5" Lift. $35

Rustys Rear Shocks (2), 1.5yrs old - for a 4.5" Lift. These include JKS Bar Pin Eliminators at top and measure 15" closed and 25" extended. $55

Prices above are approx. half off of new.

Rough Country Rear 4.5" Leafs. Over 2yrs old. Some axle wrap - not sure what lift they are netting now...maybe 3-4"? $40

The Rustys stuff is in good shape. The leafs I won't vouch for, just builder or temporary use parts.

No shipping. Yes that means you guy from Wisconsin that wants to know shipping on the coils. No shipping.

Last edited:

I will take if you will let me buy them off you next Saturday.

I just bought that 94 xj for 750.00 and it is in need off 4.5 coils in front to lvl it off. With 4.5's did you have to do anything besides align the front end witch this needs anyway?

Also looking for some 32's if anyone has some not so bad tires to put on this thing.

Last edited:
I will take the rear shackles if nobody has beat me to them. I can trade ya an AWSOME diff cover for them!!!!!!

CrashSomers said:

I will take if you will let me buy them off you next Saturday.

I just bought that 94 xj for 750.00 and it is in need off 4.5 coils in front to lvl it off. With 4.5's did you have to do anything besides align the front end witch this needs anyway?

Also looking for some 32's if anyone has some not so bad tires to put on this thing.

For the 4.5" coils, by my recollection, you'll need to be thinking about adjustable lower control arms. I think some people get away with it, but I'm not sure since I've had adjustable ones as long as I can remember. Also, you might consider shocks to take advantage of full droop. Where are you located? Do you have paypal? If you throw down $10, I can save them for you.

AZRockRunner said:
I will take the rear shackles if nobody has beat me to them. I can trade ya an AWSOME diff cover for them!!!!!!

The shackles are in great shape, I'll set them aside for you if you really want them and you can get them whenever.

Mdub said:
The shackles are in great shape, I'll set them aside for you if you really want them and you can get them whenever.

Yes sir, I REALLY need them as I am doing a 3" peice together lift on the 01 DD. I already have the T-case drop kit, 3" coils so these will complete the lift with a tiny little block.
I might install my old Rusty's adj lower and upper arms, if not I will sell those.

PM me your number and I will call ya.

Lata

So do you bud. The 4.5 fronts are still up for sale. Some one with alot more experiance is telling me to get 4" that the 4.5 will be more then I want right now.

CrashSomers said:
Some one with alot more experiance is telling me to get 4" that the 4.5 will be more then I want right now.

Hate to break it to you but .5" doesn't really make a difference :rolleyes: Anyway, these 4.5" coils are sitting at around 4" right now.

If you are looking for 4" though try superlift, they are the only ones I know of that make 4 inchers.

CrashSomers said:
If you think those are around 4" now i will take them off your hands Saturday.

Yep, I really think that. Look at the title of the thread. I think they'll net you around 4" lift or so.

Cool what I will do when I get back into town I will pm you and if you have them I will buy them from you. Thanks

Mdub said:

Rustys Rear Greasable Lift Shackles (2), 1.5yrs old - 1.5" Lift. $35

Rustys Rear Shocks (2), 1.5yrs old - for a 4.5" Lift. These include JKS Bar Pin Eliminators at top and measure 15" closed and 25" extended. $55

What is still available?

Rear Shocks, Rear Leafs and Front Coils are still available. Except for the shackles, everything is still up for grabs until cash hits my hand.

Mdub said:
Rear Shocks, Rear Leafs and Front Coils are still available.

I am up in Prescott, I wish I was near by or I would get them for sure... I have a 3" Rancho lift now and hate it, it is so stiff!! And I would like to get room enough for 33"s... And I do not see me coming to PHX until Sept 21st.

I will look this up then though...

Coils are sold. Thanks Rick.

Leafs and Rear shocks with Bar Pin Eliminators are still up for grabs.

Leafs and shocks are still available...

Quincy030.jpg

Quincy032.jpg

Back