• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hi Everyone!

wingnutooa

NAXJA Forum User
So my life's been taking a major turn, i havent touched the jeep in atleast 3 months.

after my divorce i decided to go try my hand at some karaoke...

after the first night i went every night for a month untill my vacation.

and after that i was talked into singing at the marion county fair talent show.

so i did... the absence of alcohol, the bigger stage, and the amount of people made me a little nervous but i figure since it was my first time i can only get better.

i did make it to the finals though.

here's a link to my Myspace page, there's a video my ex wife took of me at the fair.

there's also some songs that i've sang on myspace karaoke...which i dont think sound that great but i guess some people do.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=31513147

my ex wife's boyfriend is helping a friend and i put together a demo cd that we'll be taking down to tennessee in a couple months.

i'm pretty excited.

anyways thats whats going on in my life right now.

wish everyone good luck with their rigs. i'd love to have mine driveable right now but just dont have the time to work on it and concentrate on music at the same time.

well cya around!

So, your ex-wife comes to watch you sing and videotape it, and her boyfriend is effectively your manager?

Does anyone else find that weird?

Oh, but good luck with the singing.;)

lol

yeah its a little wierd but we're still good freinds. and now i can tell her off and not give a shit!.

i'm actually doing the brakes on their car today in return for the studio time.

fubar XJ said:
So, your ex-wife comes to watch you sing and videotape it, and her boyfriend is effectively your manager?

Does anyone else find that weird?

He is singing country music....

What did you expect?:dunno:

:D
-Ryan

That Rocks Joe, no punn intended.

SO are you gonna put down the Guitar Hero and pick up a real one?

IIfff your Ex-wifes new boyfriend is effectively your new manager?
YOU MIGHT BE A REDNECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Well I took my XJ wheelin', was just gone for the day.
When I pulled up in the driveway, all my stuff'd been thrown away.
Now she's shacked up with some d*uchebag, and I'm left alone and free,
Maybe if I write a sad song, that c*cksucker'll manage me."

There's verse one, the other two verses are yours to write. Remember me when you're rich and famous, royalty checks would be sweet.

Oh, and here's a chorus for ya.

"Well my XJ'll never leave me, no my XJ'll never stray,
When I park her in the driveway, then I know that's where she'll stay.
She's a faithful ol' machine, and I know if she does get loose,
I'll just tighten up a few bolts knowin' I'm the one she'd choose."

royalty BAH!

Its good to be the king

goodkng2.jpg

hey again everyone.

i'll be commencing on the restructuring of my XJ unit this week.

i have to do a engine and tranny swap (HO conversion) (5spd conversion) and installing 4.56's and aussie lockers and the 44 upgrade.

i'll be buying some 33 12.5 km2's also. its going to be nice having it back on the road.

well here's a couple songs that are a little more on the proffessional side if you're interested.

i've been working away at it and things are coming along, slowly but shirly.

www.myspace.com/joeclack

Back