• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Way cool BBQ

BajaCurt

NAXJA Forum User
Now I know this isn't jeep related but I thought you gun lovers might appreciate it (Remi, Erik (trouble) etc)
Check out this bad ass BBQ

BBQ.jpg

Damn thats a lot of work for that little BBQ... Still cool though.

GrimmJeeper said:
OR A SMOKER! haha that would look badass, smoke pouring out of the barrell.
Grimm I've seen how you BBQ man...you don't need a smoker...plenty of smoke comes off of your burnt meat LOL
And is smoking all you have on your mind the day before you quit??!!??:smoker::smoker::smoker::smoker::smoker::smoker::smoker::smoker::smoker:
smoke em while you got em brother

BajaCurt said:
Grimm I've seen how you BBQ man...you don't need a smoker...plenty of smoke comes off of your burnt meat LOL
And is smoking all you have on your mind the day before you quit??!!??:smoker::smoker::smoker::smoker::smoker::smoker::smoker::smoker::smoker:
smoke em while you got em brother
hey! sorry i had a hard time keeping track of everyones meat! i had a system and that went to hell when i wasnt the one putting the meat on the grill anymore, i lost track of how long the pieces had been on. sorry for the burnt meat! ive never cooked for that many people before and probably wont do it again, it was hard!

Geez Grimm don't get all defensive. I was just busting your carne asada .... errr .... chops. Man seems like alot of sensitive people here lately LOL
It's all good. You can BBQ for me anytime. And yeah that RockGarden cooking stuff got alot bigger than I expected too. I've never cooked rice for more than about 6 people before either.

Back