• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking for an interior cleanup crew...

GSequoia

Everyone says I'm a jerk.
NAXJA Member
For those of you with rentals or anybody else who knows a good crew...

I'm looking to get the house professionally cleaned. The situation is that it was lived in for the past twenty-one years with cigarettes and pets. I'm looking to get it aggressively cleaned (no need to worry about paint damage, I'll be repainting afterward).

So do you know anybody? I'm planing on the cleaning being next week, I should have the house ready by then with most furniture removed (there will be some but it'll all be fairly easy to move).

Tahnks

my wife knows a cleaning lady that does really good work, im sure she can work something out. its her and her mother they clean my apt every once in awhile when we have extra cash.

or are you looking for someone to shampoo the carpets and scrub the ceilings and all that jazz? i dont think they go that far.

GrimmJeeper said:
my wife knows a cleaning lady that does really good work, im sure she can work something out. its her and her mother they clean my apt every once in awhile when we have extra cash.

or are you looking for someone to shampoo the carpets and scrub the ceilings and all that jazz? i dont think they go that far.

Ceilings yes (painted ceilings, not acoustical), they're nic stained.

Carpets don't exist, I'd like the hardwood floors washed well though.

GSequoia said:
Ceilings yes (painted ceilings, not acoustical), they're nic stained.

Carpets don't exist, I'd like the hardwood floors washed well though.
i'll try and get you the lady's number tomorrow, you can drop my wifes name and tell her what you want done. she's really thourough(sp?) and very reasonable.

Crap...you are going to make me drive all the dang way out there just to give you a scope sheet and detailed instructions aren't you?

Ya' know, Kyung should be home soon.....

I just had a friend move into my college house that my family bought. My sister and I have been living here for the last two years and she got married this summer so I needed roomies.

Well my friend, Josh, doesnt have a colon because it was diseased like 5 years ago. He's been sick most of his life and he's like 130lbs. His mother came to take some things of his home becuase he didnt need them, and she wanna gonna help get things clean for his move in.

She is a fantastic yet almost a little over-does-it at times, cleaner. My bathroom was not near as dirty as you may think a 22yo males bathroom would be. However, she spent FOUR AND A HALF HOURS in the thing wiping down ever surface that might get her baby boy sick. Good mother, great cleaner.

She is a little far away from you in Auburn Alabama, but thougth I'd share the story.

GrimmJeeper said:
dude, be carefull, you a have a ceilingcat hole!

renovate.jpg

Back