• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ok anybody try Hop Juice from oggy's

RWKHausSupply

NAXJA Forum User
Well for lunch today we went to Oggy's and had some good beer.

Anyone went and tried thier "hop juice"?

Double IPA.. 9.6%, very flavorful...

dBLIPA.jpg

very nice! 2 and I was ready to head back to work haha...

I've never heard of this Oggy's... details?

well they are in the SD stadium I was told today, as well as maybe in the Giants? forget which, man this was good stuff LOL work doesnt seem so much like Work after a few. haha...

IslanderOffRoad said:
I've never heard of this Oggy's... details?

REALLY!?

Great place... good food (Calzones are my fav) but a good little micro brewery!... the one in Canyon Country, Ca is very friendly and often will take you on a little tour with "taste" tests :)

great place...

JOe

IPA's have lost some luster with me since drinking Stone's version. I didn't think it was very good at all.
Don't get me wrong, I am on a quest for the perfect brew, but IPA's are not cutting it for me right now..
But tomorrow.....
I'm heading over to Stone to see what they have brewed up for me to try!!

:cheers:

Robert, whats with the gloves. Looks like your handling toxic waste.

:D

Russ Pottenger said:
Robert, whats with the gloves. Looks like your handling toxic waste.

:D

LOL those are just my virgin hands haha

Looks like I may have to try this place

Great food and beer!

I'm not a big fan of hop bombs like ruination, so I prob wouldn't be too into "hop juice"

Ryan let me try something I think it was a triple IPA called the "hop monster" it tasted like I was chewing hash, ha.

I'm also not a big fan of oggi's. I had a friend who use to work there. I had one of their pizza's. I just wasn't into it for some reason.

But yeah, they're all over SD now.

Can't say that I have drank there cause I am not old enough, the food is definently good though!! Went there for a work party, it was packed I will tell you that, but other than that I really enjoyed it!!

Hey guys there is one up here in Apple Valley, maybe we can do a meet and greet!!

TheWarWagon said:
There is an Oggi's in Corona. Anybody feel like getting a meet together at this one?
Hell yes, If you make it there i will be there for sure. Finally one thats close to Rivercide.

Back