• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Other Fender Flares

selarep

NAXJA Forum User
A while back I had seen a XJ with Explorer Flares and it looked very clean.
Any one have any other flare kit they are using other than the TJ or YJ kit?

These might work:
Egr%20Fender%20Flare1.jpg

How about these for a 2 door:
8317D95F-EBAD-46F9-BF0A-BE84C9DBFAE9.jpg

Any one done anything like this?

I'm trying to find some better fitting flares without spending a ton. I keep losing the stock ones at random times, I just lost a front flare on the way to Moab and I was sure the flares were on tight.

I've been thinking the same thing. I haven't taken any measurements but the H3 flares look like they may work. Or the stock flares on a new Sterling (Dodge ram) 3500 HD.

sterling-bullet-dump-truck.jpg

h3flare.jpg

ManBearPig said:
I LIKE THE KJ FlARES AND COMMANDER FLARES(THE TYPES WITH THE FAKE SCREWS OR RIVETS SHOWING)

OMG STOP YELLING.

I think the explorer sport flares are too round and bubbly for the XJ, but I have seen the Jeep with them on and it didn't look too bad. Took a lot of fabrication from what I remember.

I think I'll be going with Rusty's flex flares eventually. Pricey, but they are the best looking IMO.

sunburned said:
OMG STOP YELLING.

I think the explorer sport flares are too round and bubbly for the XJ, but I have seen the Jeep with them on and it didn't look too bad. Took a lot of fabrication from what I remember.

I think I'll be going with Rusty's flex flares eventually. Pricey, but they are the best looking IMO.

.!.:D.!. Caps lock was stuck. lol

Last edited:
TJ flares have worked out good for me. If you take your time they can look pretty good. If you are lucky enough to get rubicon flares they work better in the front because they are wider then normal TJ flares. The back normal TJ's easily cover my 12.5 inch wide tires on 3.75 BS
click to enlarge

mjma said:
garden edging works great and is cheap!

Yea, but it looks like ass.

I agree with wink. These flares look the best.
The bottom picture has the best tj flares I've seen so far.

chopped_orange_xj.jpg

Sierra Drifter said:
Explorer flares. Deffinately different, not bad looking either.

chopped_orange_xj.jpg

BINGO! Thats the pic I was looking for. I hear they are a real bitch to install but dam they look good.

Back