• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1994 XJ For Sale **Cheap**

dwebb944t

NAXJA Forum User
Need to sell my 1994 XJ, it has Green (faded paint with pin stripes :) with gold trim, 3.5 in. lift, custom leafs in rear with Rocky Road shackels, front has Rocky road spacers with stock springs, fenders are cut, 30 in. tires, front end needs allignment, tan interior, new radiator 3-core, added tranny cooler, 200K miles, runs good, leaks oil. Transfer case is only a few years old, I bought from original owner who had replaced transfer case. AW4 Auto, will include k1000 CB antenne which is installed on roof.

I will take $1000 Obo, just bought 2008 KK, need to make room.

Call Dan 480-250-2403, will not respond to PMs or email (too damn busy), located in E. Mesa, Signal Butte Road

Dan

pics?

AZRockRunner said:

Last thing you need is another damn XJ ! You gettin Caitlin one now? Does the word "obsession" mean anything to you? How many Jeeps do you have 3....4? Save some for the rest of us.

:spin1:

Mdub said:
Last thing you need is another damn XJ ! You gettin Caitlin one now? Does the word "obsession" mean anything to you? How many Jeeps do you have 3....4? Save some for the rest of us.

:spin1:

I have 4 if you REALLY MUST know. And I dont think it is an OBSESSION, more than an aquired taste and ................ OH WHO AM I KIDDIN????????

AZRockRunner said:
I have 4 if you REALLY MUST know. And I dont think it is an OBSESSION, more than an aquired taste and ................ OH WHO AM I KIDDIN????????

Funny Cuz I just looked and put a deposit down on a 93 last night.. haha!

I'm gonna start a new club. NAXJA-A.

NAXJA Anonymous - First step is to admit you have a problem.

I am thinking of buying this one too. Witch will give me two. Been buying alot of stuff for mine but being an 1988 would not mind putting my goodies onto something newer if it is not a pile lol.

I DONT HAVE A PROBLEM, its ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

I DONT I DONT I DONT!!!!!!!!!!!

:dunce:

Here ya go..

image0001.jpg

Bought for 750.00 thanks Dan.

100_2408.jpg

Well garage is now full. Time to get that 94 in the air....

Last edited:
Back