• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New swaybar end links?

bigalpha

4" lift.
32" tires (about to downgrade to 31").
Drop bracket for the sway bar.
The current end links are bent.

I'm trying to get new end links and bushings to keep the current ones from continuing to contact the springs.

Am I destined to used discos or are there interchangeable end links from certain years that might satisfy my needs?

Here's some pictures: http://www.flickr.com/photos/bigalpha/sets/72157605579677442/

You can extend your stock sway bar end links. Cut them and weld in enough material to make your sway bar position correct.

If you are going to drive off-road, you will want disconnects. JKS makes some nice one that are not that expensive.

Tim_MN said:
You can extend your stock sway bar end links. Cut them and weld in enough material to make your sway bar position correct.

If you are going to drive off-road, you will want disconnects. JKS makes some nice one that are not that expensive.

I was hoping to avoid the welding route. I don't weld, and don't know anyone who does. I didn't want to take it somewhere and have them fab something up if I could buy a pair that fit.

Thanks.

bigalpha said:
4" lift.
32" tires (about to downgrade to 31").
Drop bracket for the sway bar.
The current end links are bent.

I'm trying to get new end links and bushings to keep the current ones from continuing to contact the springs.

Am I destined to used discos or are there interchangeable end links from certain years that might satisfy my needs?

Here's some pictures: http://www.flickr.com/photos/bigalpha/sets/72157605579677442/

I just removed my Rubicon Express end links that came with my RE 6025 3.5" lift kit in favor of JKS Quicker Disconnects.

I can sell them to you if you think they will fit. Comes with all hardware, but I'd suggest replacing the fiber lock nuts. PM me if interested and I'll come up with a good price for you.

Back