• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rick and David Cole speaking at the rock garden BBQ

GrimmJeeper

NAXJA Forum User
i recorded the whole speech of Rick and Dave explaining what is going on with JV, and what they are trying to accomplish. its 18 minutes long and the smallest i can get it with the video still there is 67mb. is anyone interested in just the audio portion? if so i will upload it, im trying to upload the video to my host but it keeps timing out on me because the file is so big.

silverslk said:
Get it to Crazyjim, he has his own server and shit.
so do i. i just dont know if everyone wants to download a huge ass file to see how shakey my hands are and to look at Rick's ugly mug, when its about what they are saying that was important.

For those who missed the event, Listen to the speech it was very good. know doubt issues like this will eventually effect all of us one way or another even if JV is not your hangout, It is good for us to be heard.

Thanks again Rick and Dave.

GrimmJeeper said:
so do i. i just dont know if everyone wants to download a huge ass file to see how shakey my hands are and to look at Rick's ugly mug, when its about what they are saying that was important.

Here's a thought. Sync up the audio to a slideshow of JV for a heart wrenching pro JV propaganda video. Throw it up on google video.

mikedashg said:
Here's a thought. Sync up the audio to a slideshow of JV for a heart wrenching pro JV propaganda video. Throw it up on google video.
excellent idea Mike! now to dig up shots of JV.... who wants to link me to thier albums??

Back