• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

July 26th Evans Creek run pics!

TRSCobra

NAXJA Forum User
Small group, only 4 jeeps went. (Ba-reido, Gi-John, IXNAYXJ, and myself) But we had fun!

Pics:

IMG_0379.jpg

IMG_0385.jpg

IMG_0396.jpg

IMG_0400.jpg

Holy hell dude can you spell? I before E...

So my buddy Kyle took all the pictures and hes outta town on vacation for a week which means I wont have any of the ones he took for well a week. :rattle:

Oh and where are the pictures of the mud hole experience? :D

-Alex

My misspelling of your name was... Intentional. Yeah. I meant to do it! :)

So a lost bead on Erik's rig, and a sheared center pin on Matt's? Did you guys have the means to fix the pin properly on the trail? Anything else go wrong??

John went to the autozone in town and picked up a few pins, and a few good samaritians stopped to lend tools. Matt's rig was down for a while, but it did get fixed.

John went to Schucks in Bonney lake, and Brian, (SP?) who just happens to work there, and attended NWfest, tried to help, but couldn't.

Went to Autozone where we bought a 7/8 deepwell 1/2 " drive. My daughter bought a piece of candy, which was defective (broken) which had to be returned in the computer. (WTF! it's a piece of candy!) They didn't have the centering bolts of course.

Called NAPA from A-Z and they had several centering bolts, so I went to get them. I bought 2 sizes, but lost the receipt, so if anyone needs some big ass centering bolts, let me know.

Got back to the carnage site and I'm told "We need new U-Bolts"

Several swear words and a few busted knuckles later we were on our way. I decided to head home with the rugrat, which was probably the better choice, because of the shenannigans that ensued after I left.

Great times with great friends regardless.

PS

I met a pretty cool dude in an XJ at the bottom of 311. I think Jody was his name. Hopefully he will pop in and join this silly little Jeep club.

John says yes.

GI-John said:
I decided to head home with the rugrat, which was probably the better choice, because of the shenannigans that ensued after I left.

Shenanigans? Care to elaborate?

Back