• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

High Definition Video of Rock Garden.... (Slight Catch)

KingOfTheHill

NAXJA Forum User
the only place that will host a file this size in "HD" is Vimeo. When you click the video link make sure "HD is on" is displayed in the corner... if it says "HD is off" my $1,000 camcorder was a waste of money :) . My g/f shot most of this video since i was taking pictures... so its not the "BEST" but im happy with it and love her for doing her best.

Anyhow.. Link to video

:) :) :) :) :) http://www.vimeo.com/1419653

AND, if you for whatever reason would like to "Save" this video (in a higher quality than actually displayed) you have to Join Vimeo (free and easy, no pop-ups or nothing like that, just like youtube) to download.

Hope you enjoy!.... still learning the HD stuff and playing with different programs.

JOe

thats an insane camera ... excelent video

WraithKWK said:
thats an insane camera ... excelent video

THanks... you should see directly to an HD tv... its amazing!.. the 1080 gets knocked down to 720 through vimeo (not if you download direct) and the "frames per second" also drops from 30 to 24 and the "mb per second" drops from 28ish to 5!!!!!...

without those restrictions its amazing.. its a canon hv30 if anyone was intrested.

JOe

Hey, thanks Joe for putting me in your video!

White two-door going up the obstacle where Tony got stuck. :gag:

And I'm the bald Asian guy.

lol, nice... i'll remember that...

don't know tony but im assuming bigger guy in the white one with the bitchin slider roof? if so.... tony, you ate up almost 30 minutes of my tape and wasted a lot of battery... i'll post it for all to see

(i hope he has a sense of humor.. im just messing around)

JOe

That was a very good video, was put together rather well, hope I can be there next time!! Looks like way too much fun!!

KingOfTheHill said:
lol, nice... i'll remember that...

don't know tony but im assuming bigger guy in the white one with the bitchin slider roof? if so.... tony, you ate up almost 30 minutes of my tape and wasted a lot of battery... i'll post it for all to see

(i hope he has a sense of humor.. im just messing around)

JOe

Lol, hell yeah I have a sense of humor. And yes, I want the 30 minutes of video of me trying to get up that obstacle! Awesome video btw!!

Cool video. I like the dynamic soaring ones too. Have a Harris Nelson Carbon Shrike, which would probably explode doing DS, but it's a rocket with 16oz and 40mph winds.. :)

David Taylor said:
You must not have hung around long. I think there was one more rig to make it both ways.
the CJ that got stuck and the toy buggy that broke. Dave made it look easy.

Excellent Video.... appreciate the footage of my green jeep going up the mini-con...and all of the other great shots!!!

Back