• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

rear suspension question

themud

NAXJA Forum User
Which do ya think would help my flex and droop for the rear end more the new drop shackle box thats being made by HD Offroad or longer new main leafs for my pack.. Ive had the factory rear packs rebuilt and had a spring shop add a few leaves to beef it up they flex decent but Im having problems with my shackle bottoming out and thats limiting my droop...I do have longer shackles the 1.5" lift shackles and that did help some but I looking for a bit more just trying to decide which way to go both are about the same price maybe a bit more for new main leafs unless I can find the B body dodge van 1/2 ton rear leafs for cheap..
themud
ps this is a 95 with about 5.5" of lift and 35s..

Why not go both? Longer leafs and relocator, to have a place to easily to bolt to.

the only thing Im worried about with the longer main leafs is them contacting my bumper at full stuff not with the shackle mind you but the actual spring onto bumper contact.. Thats why I was looking at the new shackle mount instead as for doing both I would be cash is somewhat tight right now and Im still looking for the dodge main leafs..
themud

Back